Life Care Center of Orange Park is conveniently located close to shopping areas, beaches, entertainment venues and the St. John’s Riverfront. The Florida sunshine keeps the weather perfect for exploring all that the city has to offer. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens is a museum that features art beginning at 2100 BC, including the most significant Early Meissen Porcelain collection in the United States. There is also a large garden with art, fountains and the oldest tree in Jacksonville.
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens is home to more than 2,000 animals in settings ranging from the African Savannah to the Australian Outback with a spotlight on jaguars in the rainforests.
- The Museum of Science and History allows visitors to discover the human digestive track, see the history of Northeast Florida and learn how energy works in interactive exhibits.
- Jacksonville Landing is a nine-acre complex on the St. John’s riverfront in downtown Jacksonville. With more than 65 shopping, dining and museum venues and 350 events a year, there are activities for the whole family.
- The Jacksonville Visitors Bureau provides links to attractions, events, hotels and restaurants in and around the city.